The Registration Forms for admission are issued for all classes from the month of September. The age limit for Nursery is 2+ as on 1st April of the year of academic session. Photocopy of Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation to be submitted along with duly filled in Registration Form during admission to Nursery & Lower KG.
For Upper KG onwards, original Transfer Certificates must be submitted during admission. For students from outside West Bengal, original Transfer Certificates must be countersigned by Education Officer/ Designated personnel of the Council/ Board concerned.
|CLASS||PROSPECTUS||REGISTRATION||ADMISSION||SECURITY||ANNUAL FEES||BOOKS||FEES ACADEMIC|
|NUR - LKG - UKG||200||5000||13000||0||10050||1500||1380|
|I - II||200||5000||13000||0||10050||2500||1530|
|III - IV||200||5000||13000||0||10050||2700||1530|
|VII - VIII||200||5000||13000||0||10050||3500||1950|
|IX - X|
** Prospectus, Registration, Admission fees,are all ONE TIME PAYMENT
** Annual Fees includes: Library Fee, IT Fee and Session Fee&Development fees
FEES STRUCTURE 2024-2025 FOR NEW KIDS
|NUR-UKG||CLASS I-V||CLASS VI-VIII||CLASS IX|
|TUITION FEES (Monthly)||1990||2390||2830||3150|
FEES STRUCTURE 2024-2025(NEW FEES FOR OLD STUDENTS)
|NUR-UKG||CLASS I-V||CLASS VI-VIII||CLASS IX-X|
|TUITION FEES (Monthly)||1580||1900||2250||2500|
- Admission fees have been enhanced by 25%
- Session fees is the same as Previous Year.
- Monthly fees have been enhanced by 26%
- Quarterly Charges to be paid at the Beginning of Every Quarter.
- Quarterly fees have been exempted for the pre primary students(Nur-UKG).
- 50% relaxation has been given on the quarterly fees for the classes (I-X).